Christmas is just round the corner! Any plans on what to do and/or where to go? Here’s a list of top 5 things that I want to do and go with my smarties. Come join us and have fun!
- Snow time at Tanglin Mall
Ever wonder how it feels getting caught in a mini snow storm? It may not be real snow, but imagine how fun it will be having “white snow flakes” falling on to you?
Date: 14 Nov 2015 – 03 Jan 2016
Avalanche: 7.30pm – 7.45pm
Snow: 7.45pm – 8pm
Avalanche: 7.30pm – 7.45pm & 8.30pm – 8.45pm
Snow: 7.45pm – 8pm & 8.45pm – 9.00pm
- Christmas Wonderland @ Gardens by the Bay
This place is so magically decorated that you really want to be there! As it mentioned, this is Singapore’s biggest yuletide fair with more dazzling Italian Luminarie light sculptures, a European-style Festive Market, and a brand-new Christmas Toyland floral display in the Flower Dome.
Access to the Christmas Wonderland @ Gardens by the Bay is complimentary to the public, while admission charges into the Flower Dome apply.
Date: 21 Nov 2015 – 5 Jan 2016
Time: 9am to 9pm.
Admission is free, but entry charges into the Flower Domes still apply.
- Christmas on A Great Street
What’s more fun than walking along Orchard Road? Starting mid November, get yourself soak in the street full of Christmas atmosphere and dazzling lights. Have fun and get yourself entertained with street performances that will take place at this special time!
Pedestrian Night on Orchard Road
5 Dec 2015
Join in for a night of Christmas-themed activities for one and all to enjoy. Bask under the kaleidoscope of Christmas lights as you enjoy the season of love, joy and giving at Orchard Road.
Daily Snowfall at orchardgetway
Now until 3 Jan 2016: 7.30pm, 8pm, 8.30pm, 9pm & 9.30pm
- National Gallery Singapore
National Gallery Singapore was finally open to the public on the 24th November 2015. There will be two weeks of festivities from 24 November to 6 December that includes art carnival, live performances, and Share the Hope Facade Show. Don’t miss this stunning display of light, sound and visuals, set against the backdrop of the newly transformed National Gallery Singapore and inspired by the art within its walls.
Exhibition Opening Hours
From 24 Nov – 6 Dec 2015
- 10am–7pm (Mon–Thu)
- 10am–11pm (Fri–Sun)
- Santa’s all star Christmas @ USS
Universal Studios Singapore is celebrating the year-end holidays with Santa’s All-Star Christmas. Your favourite characters at USS and those from Christmas tales are putting up a line-up of new shows just for the festive season. You can also expect snowfall, fireworks and festive goodies at the Park.
Ticket options available are:
- Universal Studios Singapore One-Day Pass: Play at USS from 10am – 9pm (or anytime in between).
- Universal Studios Singapore after 5pm Admission: Enter USS starting 5pm, perfect for those who have work or school commitments.
- Universal Studios Singapore after 5pm Admission with S.E.A. Aquarium One-Day Admission: Visit S.E.A. Aquarium in the day, from 5pm onwards you can go to USS for Santa’s All-Star Christmas.
- Universal Studios Singapore after 5pm Admission with Adventure Cove Waterpark One-Day Admission: Have a splashing fun time at Adventure Cove Waterpark before heading to USS in the evening.
Do note that the “After 5pm Admission” is only available for purchase in Singapore.
We can’t wait to join in all the fun at once! Stay tuned for our updates on what we have done and where we had been to this December! We hope you have fun too!
Disclaimer: Images and details are “grabbed” from its respective websites.