I’m really honoured to have been nominated by Hayley for the Blogger Recognition Award.
Hayley is a beautiful mom of 2 children who writes about lifestyle to homeschooling stuffs. Her blog, tenderfootmom.com, is a fantastic read that covers everything from product reviews and food! If you have not checked out her site yet, do check it out now! I love reading her blog.
On top of being nominated for the award, I hereby would like to nominate 15 blogs who deserved this award too and they are (in random order). I nominated the above because I love reading their blogs and enjoyed them and I hope you do too if you popping over to any of these sites:
2. LOVE, LAUGH, LEARN, TEACH–HOMESCHOOL DIARIES
3. Coach Daddy
4. Educating Sausages
5. Life of a homeschool mama
6. The romantic homeschooler
7. Country girls and boys homeschool
8. A homeschool mom
9. Fuzzy Robe
10. Simply Mothering
11. Mommy and me overseas
12. Learning with Jake
13. Cherly mum of 5
14. The jos diaries
15. Rumbly in my Tumbly
In order to take part in this award, you will have to follow these rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
- Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
7 facts about myself:
1. I’m a stay home mom of 2 wonderful children,
2. I love to teach.
3. I love to bake.
4. I love to discover and research for new things to teach and learn with my children.
5. I love to read books, blogs, etc…
6. I love to bring my children out to play and watch play!
7. I love taking pictures of my children and all the beautiful things out there!