Last Updated on
Over the weekend was a quiet one where we stay home and chill. All of a sudden, smarties suggested cooking for the family. So here they are preparing lunch with a simple and quick dish, braised ee fu noodle, to fill all our tummies.
– Minced chicken
– Vegetables of your choice
– Ee fu noodle
– 2 eggs
– 2 cloves garlic
– 2 tbsp cooking oil
– 100 ml of pork broth
For marinating the chicken:
– 1 tbsp Shaoxing wine
– 1/2 tbsp dark soy sauce
– 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
– 1/2 tbsp vinegar
– 1/2 tbsp corn flour
1. Marinate the chicken and set aside for at least an hour.
2. Bring a pot of water to boil and pour the water over the ee fu noodle. Drain the noodles and run through tap water to cool then set aside.
3. Heat up the HotPan Prime for 2 mins at No 3. Add in the cooking oil and the garlic. Once the garlic turns brown, add in the chicken and cook till 70-degree Celsius.
4. Add in vegetables and cook till 90-degree Celsius.
5. Add in the noodles and then the eggs. Stir fry to make sure the everything is mixed up and the noodle is coated with the sauce. Cover with lid and let it simmer for 2 mins. Switch off and serve immediately.
AMC has really helped me, as a mom, tons! After having this cookware, smarties have been cooking more often and it got them really interested in trying out different dishes.
Oh, don’t forget to catch smarties in action! Check out their video here. Don’t forget to subscribe and turn on the bell to our YouTube channel.
If you have more recipes to share, do let us know and comment below!