Last Updated on
Last week we had a roast chicken party on our own. We headed to the supermarket and bought the Sakura chicken which is known to be reared without using antibiotics and growth hormones.
Once we reached home, we started preparing and within a short time, we had super yummy and juicy chicken for our dinner. It’s really easy. Trust me!
– 1 whole chicken (of course you need the chicken!)
– 1 large potato
– 1 carrot
– 1 yellow onion
– 1 tbsp Italian herbs
– 1 tbsp pepper
– 1 tbsp rosemary
– 1 tbsp sea salt
1. Marinate the chicken with sea salt, pepper, rosemary, and Italian herb while massaging it. Set aside for at least 2 hours.
2. Preheat the AMC 20cm pot to meat window on Navigenio No: 6.
3. Place the chicken into the pot and set Audiotherm at meat window (turning point).
4. Turn over the chicken once the turning point reached. and place the rest of the ingredients (onion, carrot, potato) into the pot. You may scatter a little more herbs or rosemary if you prefer a stronger taste. Tie the chicken’s legs together with a string to keep chicken presentable, if required.
5. Cover and cook till carrot window. Once the carrot window reached, cook further for another 15 minutes.
Isn’t it easy? All you need is just 5 simple steps and here you have a nice looking and juicy chicken as a meal for the whole family and it is healthy too!
Go on and try it! Let me know and share with us your tasty food pic too!
Comment below if you have recipes to share or if you want to learn new recipes. We will have it figure out for you!