Smarties love Japanese food and so do I. Therefore, I have slowly learned to cook Japanese food at home. This week, I have prepared Pork Bowl Rice for all of us. Not only was it deliciously yummy, it was easy to prepare too! So if you are a busy parent, this recipe is for you.
So, are you ready to get started? Here are the ingredients:
– 1 cup water
– 1 tbsp of dried wakame (available in Daiso or any Japanese Supermarket)
– 250g sliced pork collar (used for shabu shabu)
– 1 slice of ginger
– 1 tbsp sake (optional)
– 1/2 tbsp mirin (optional)
– cooked rice – I’m using normal rice
– 2 eggs
– 2-3 tbsp of teriyaki sauce
Here are the steps:
1. Prepare the ingredients as shown. I marinated the pork with teriyaki sauce for an hour. If you have limited time, 30 mins will do too.
2. Heat up the AMC HotPan Prime with no. 3 on the Navigenio. Add 1 cup of water, dried wakame and the slice of ginger.
3. Let it cook till it reached the carrot window.
3. Open the lid and add in the marinated pork. Stir a little to loosen the slices of pork. Cover the lid. Set the Navigenio at No. 4 to cook till carrot window, reduce to No. 2 and cook for another 10mins then switch off.
4. Pour in the egg while it is hot and cover the lid for another minute.
5. Garnish with spring onion or seaweed and serve it on top of rice!
Doesn’t that look easy and quick? And delicious too! Smarties kept on showing me the thumbs up while eating and that moment I felt so awesome because I have fed my kids well. Yep, the so-called motherhood life!
If you have an awesomely delicious and easy to cook dishes to share, do comment below!
If you have recipes that you want to know how to use AMC cookware to prepare, do comment below too!