Letter Tracing A-Z
These printable ABC worksheets allow your preschooler to trace the letters and help with their learning process.
Here are some tips on how to use the pages with your preschoolers at home.
- teach your child to identify the letter on the page
- teach your child which is the capital letter and which is the small letter
- show your child the sound that the letter makes
- point to the picture and stress the letter’s sound in that word “AAAApple” on the page
- trace the capital letter followed by the small letter
At the end of each tracing worksheet, give your child a sticker and paste it on the letter that they have completed on the reward page provided. Show them how proud you are of their accomplishments and at the same time build their confidence level!